• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

This is a GREAT DEAL!!!

Puck it

[h=1]$1000 Gets You Unlimited Beer For Life![/h]
The newly opened Lake Monster Taproom in St. Paul, Minnesota is presently offering a life’s worth of beer drinking for just 1,000 bucks. That’s right unlimited pints for life for $1000.
Offered via the company’s crowd funding page, the St. Paul brewers are making waves within the beer world with this once in a lifetime, limited offer. All in all, there are 100 lifetime passes and they are going fast.

Co-Founder Matt Zanetti recently told gearjunkie.com, “We want people to get excited about returning to our taproom and this is a great way to get people coming back” adding, “We want people to love our beer as much as we love it.”
The price of what we are referring to as lifetime season beer pass (it’s actually called the Beer for Life Membership), is still about half the cost of a season pass for Aspen resorts.

ctenidae

That's the kind of preferred stock I can get behind. If I lived in St Paul. And had a spare liver.

skiNEwhere

This is a really interesting promo. I'd like to see their books in 5 years to see what their margins look like from this deal.

drjeff

100 grand of front money if they sell out those memberships isn't a bad plan at all to raise some capital for their project/business. You figure that once the brewery is really up and running, the cost to brew a pint is very minimal and the profit margin decent, so the reality is that one would actually drink a ridiculous number of pints of beer before the brewery would actually be loosing money on any one person with this deal