• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

2015-2016 Injury List...

Tin

I'll be the first to start it up.

While removing a paddle board from the top of a car (not heavy and not trying to be Superman) my elbow went "POP" last weekend. A torn UCL in my elbow (last year it was my thumb) and Tommy John surgery is next. Feels like my right forearm is hanging by a thread and driving is just about impossible. I'll be in a full arm brace for 6+ months. Yay...

Tin

The Volvo and Subaru are both sticks, and it is my right. Driving back from Acadia with no pain meds and traffic through your part of NH was hell. Damn your tolls and liquor stores.

Btw...Happy First Father's Day

Savemeasammy

Ugh. Better now than 6 months from now I guess...

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobile app

BenedictGomez

Ugh...way to early for this thread. Knock on wood, throw salt over left shoulder, rub rabbits foot etc...

Edd

Stinks to get hurt when it seems you did nothing wrong. Best of luck, Tin.

Tin

Thanks guys.

Even without surgery I'm looking at 4-6 months in a full brace. Not quite as small as an ACL brace so I don't think a jacket will fit over it. Hopefully a few warm fall days after early storms will be skiable.

MadMadWorld

I'll be the first to start it up.

While removing a paddle board from the top of a car (not heavy and not trying to be Superman) my elbow went "POP" last weekend. A torn UCL in my elbow (last year it was my thumb) and Tommy John surgery is next. Feels like my right forearm is hanging by a thread and driving is just about impossible. I'll be in a full arm brace for 6+ months. Yay...

There are easier way to get pain meds. Sorry to hear that buddy

Puck it

Dislocated shoulder at Cannon today. And Vista was skiing so great too. Popped it back in on trail. Waiting in Urgent care at home for a X-ray. Need to up Din to 10.5

JDMRoma

Dislocated shoulder at Cannon today. And Vista was skiing so great too. Popped it back in on trail. Waiting in Urgent care at home for a X-ray. Need to up Din to 10.5

Told you you should have used the Hell and Backs !

Hoping for the best ! Might be a good night to hit the Tripple bags !!

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone