• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sherpa Adventure Gear

thetrailboss

Staff member
Last month one of our friends was wearing a nice jacket made by them. I saw some of their stuff at a local store--looks like good stuff overall and neat that it is designed and made in Nepal and/or the proceeds pay for Nepalese workers.

http://www.sherpaadventuregear.com/

Some nice colors and materials.

I just pulled the trigger on some steeply discounted stuff from them on STP. I have a light softshell coming to me ($36) and a casual fleece jacket like Patagonia's "Better Sweater" series ($44). I will have to post a review. All the reviews were very good. It is sized pretty small.

Any experience with this stuff?

thetrailboss

Staff member
Bump. So this is coming tomorrow:

sherpa-adventure-gear-kriti-tech-soft-shell-jacket-for-men-in-stupa-gold~p~8866p_02~160.2.jpg

And:

sherpa-adventure-gear-amdo-tech-fleece-jacket-polartec-thermal-pro-for-men-in-kharani~p~8866m_02~220.2.jpg

The former was a crazy deal. Hope it fits and works well.

thetrailboss

Staff member
Well, have used the Softshell a lot. Love it. It is very lightweight, has excellent details, looks great, works well, and is a good value. One gripe: it is pretty small in size. Other than that, thumbs up!

thetrailboss

Staff member
Got this from STP today....killer deal...$49.00 for a $190.00 jacket. Polartec WindPro and Hardface Fabrics:

product~p~8866U_01~1500.1.jpg

Almost pulled the trigger when it was at $75.00 Glad I waited.