• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Saddleback

prsboogie

Signed! Never skied it but have a good friend with a condo on mountain, needs to be opened

JDMRoma

Signed ! Never been but wanted too last season. Hope it re opens. ⛷

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

JDMRoma

I tried to share on Facebook but it didn't work.

dlague

I tried to share on Facebook but it didn't work.

I copies the link and pasted on Facebook to posted it because the Facebook button on the sight was not working.

Last edited:

JDMRoma

I copies the link and pasted on Facebook to posted it because the Facebook button on the sight was not working.

Nice Dave ! Smarty pants !
It worked !

Facebook should give it some exposure !

salsgang

Hmm - not sure what is going on. If you want to PM me your name I can check.

Over 200+ signatures a day in. Not bad - keep spreading the word! Would be great to get to 1000 somehow.

Up over 360 signatures now. Overwhelming majority of the posted comments are positive and describe what a special place Saddleback is for them. Thanks for helping spread the word - Would love to get to 1000 - I know they are out there! Just have to find them...

Edd

Signed also. I expected emails after giving info on this petition but I'm also getting texts from people I don't know since I've signed it. Honestly can't remember if I gave my phone # or not.

salsgang

We ended up getting over 860 signatures on the petition. Thanks to all those on this forum who signed and those who did not sign but took the time to read it. We have printed it out and will be delivering to all parties in the coming days. Fingers crossed and hoping for the best for a successful resolution.

tipsdown

Signs of Life? These new stakes showed up in the ground over the weekend....Apparently a group of Australian investors are close to striking a deal...
IMG_1364.jpgIMG_1365.JPG

Last edited: