• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Non-skier arguments about skiing

Domeskier

When I want to ski steeps, I head to Satan's Staircase... and promptly chicken out.

ThinkSnow

Not sure about that one. Every time we've brought non-skiers with us they end up in the bar by about 11AM and by the time we’re leaving at the end of the day – we’re having to borrow a ski patroller's sled to get them back to the car

Well then you need different non-skiers. :grin:

Abubob

Website
tee.pub
The name if this thread should be "Skiers arguing with skiers about non-skiers that argue about skiers that argue."

dlague

Because we can't even agree on skiing related stuff so how is a non skier going to relate.

spiderpig

This is an oldie but a goody. Ten years ago, other high school students at a summer program I attended thought I was silly for wearing a helmet while skiing and that almost nobody did. I would say most kids were wearing them by then, and close to 50% of adults, as well, but maybe only among regular skiers/boarders.