• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

ApineZone Fantasy Football

manhattanskier

Website
www.patriotbrass.org
Since the pot is only $80, instead of having a first, second and third place prize, how about just an $80 prize for the winner?

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone, I blame auto correct ;-)

rocks860

Whoevers team name is cannon ballers please join the draft, your auto draft is brutal

manhattanskier

Website
www.patriotbrass.org
Soooo my wife and I had baby issues so we had to both leave... Somehow my roster is not a total disaster... Anyone needs a great running back, hit me up.

manhattanskier

Website
www.patriotbrass.org
I am the autodraft bonehead lol ... after a brutal week I ended up passing out at 8:30 last night and slept through the entire draft lol And I REALLY did mean to stay up for it.

Your computer was causing havoc. Your team is pretty good though lol

Hope next week treats you better ;-)

dlague

Soooo my wife and I had baby issues so we had to both leave... Somehow my roster is not a total disaster... Anyone needs a great running back, hit me up.

Will do - my weakness

dlague

Your computer was causing havoc. Your team is pretty good though lol

Hope next week treats you better ;-)

I probably should have done the same. Thought I was picking pretty good players but the scoring projection for me is the lowest out of all the teams.

Whitey

MS -

Sorry to hear about the baby issues. I am so glad that part of my life is over. Love them babies but good g0d can they be a drain. Worst when they get sick - can't tell you what's the matter.

1 league question: Where/when/how do you want me to send in my $10 league fee? Kind of a moot point as you will just be sending it back plus everyone else's to me in about 16 weeks. But still- I don't wanna be one of those guys you have to chase for $.

Bostonian

Quite the night for the Cannon Ballers! And in Gronk we trust! Now I only wish I had Brady and it would have been a 1-2 punch!

I hope Eli can pull his weight against Dallas. Man it's good to have football back!!