• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

ApineZone Fantasy Football

dlague

Quite the night for the Cannon Ballers! And in Gronk we trust! Now I only wish I had Brady and it would have been a 1-2 punch!

I hope Eli can pull his weight against Dallas. Man it's good to have football back!!

I fell asleep at the wheel during the draft - that was my goal since I was going for Brady. I am still thinking about Scott Chandler. I was happy that Brady passed the projected points for this week. Since I have their kicker a feild goal somewhere would have been nice - something in the 50+ yards range. Brady had a good night with a 143 passer rating - IMO the Patriots did what they need to win but that's it.

Last edited:

rocks860

Soooo my team is ridiculous. Got 120 points even with -3 from Peyton and have almost 40 points on my bench. If anyone needs a rb let me know

dlague

Soooo my team is ridiculous. Got 120 points even with -3 from Peyton and have almost 40 points on my bench. If anyone needs a rb let me know

I need one for sure! Cannon ballers is the team to beat so far and lucky me am up against him. Getting as handed to me. But ..... I have several players that have not played yet. I take it you are The Bush Bashers.

dlague

Eli blew it for me... but still ahead by 48 points..

Watching Chicago made me realize they only have one player Forte - good for you. And the Patriots, while they have several targets - Gronk is the end zone guy, also good for you. Ivory on your team was the surprise. You pretty much won that matchup. My two remaining players will not make up the 48 points!

rocks860

I need one for sure! Cannon ballers is the team to beat so far and lucky me am up against him. Getting as handed to me. But ..... I have several players that have not played yet. I take it you are The Bush Bashers.

Yeah that would be me, hit me up if you're interested in anyone

dlague

Well my team sucked for the most part. I had Brady and Goskowsky as well as some other good players but Patriots ran the ball in more this year and the patriots sucked the last half of the season. Technically I gave up! Kept getting my ass handed to me by the 4 teams above me in the standings.

Whitey

Used half my budget on my first two players; Marshawn Lynch and Jamaal Charles. Seemed like a rock solid RB duo. Run with them and then plug and play with a couple of WRs. Winning strategy, right?

How'd that work out for me? Finished in 7th place & my team sucked. Most of my starting players after about midway thru the season were free agent pick ups. To quote Caddy Shack; "you're not good".

Where do I send my $5?

manhattanskier

Website
www.patriotbrass.org
I definitely won, but not sure how to get the money. I will let you all know when I get it and when I do the donation in the name of our Fantasy League :) It is a great charity, they just built a new building at Pico and have great resources to really help a lot of disabled people who want to ski! It is really great.

xlr8r

I have no idea how the money distribution works, maybe contact yahoo? But congrats on winning, great idea on donating it to that charity. I get to take some pride in dominating the regular season but my team went off the rails in the playoffs. I hope we can all do this again next year as it was a lot of fun, maybe expand it to 10 or 12 teams if more people are interested.