• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

2015-2016 Ski Voucher and BOGO thread

skiNEwhere

I have TWO vouchers for lift tickets at Arapahoe Basin. No blackout dates, no restrictions, fully transferable (i.e, I don't have to be the one that claims them).

I'd like to trade for Taos, which seems to have a lot of vouchers floating around. I'll even do a 1:2 trade for a lift ticket at a more expensive ski area.

My new job may take me back east as well. If so, I'd like a smuggs or magic voucher (1:1)

Some context for how this works and for new folks:

Many AZ'ers have vouchers, lift tickets, BOGOs, etc. that they either cant or wont use, and it made me realize that many people (myself included) come into possession during the course of the season of valuable stuff that they know they probably wont use.

This will just be a ticket swap thread, so it shouldn't get cluttered with tons of posts like the "Skiing on the Cheap" thread does. Please make sure to list ALL restrictions for what you're offering (e.g. no holiday's, M-F only, S-F only, expires January 31, 2014, valid 03/01/14 to close, etc.) and make sure your offer is in fact transferable. Other than posting what you have to offer in a trade and the mountains you seek in return, the bulk of the communication should take place in the form or PM (i.e. we don't need 8 posts negotiating a trade in progress).

Please edit your post with "GONE" if an item in your inventory has been traded & no longer available. Thanks, and happy skiing this winter.