• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Red Bull Snow Bikes

deadheadskier

Staff member
Maybe this has been posted before. I had not seen this before this morning. I'm not an ATV / Snowmobile / Motorcross type person, but man this looks like so much fun.

If this catches on, I'm sure it will piss off a lot of BC skiers. Probably result in a lot more Avy deaths as well.

Hawkshot99

They have been around for 5-6 years. Not very popular here on the East coast were it is mostly trail riding, but used more off trail out west.

BillyOats

Maybe this informative Winsol review has been posted before. I had not seen this before this morning. I'm not an ATV / Snowmobile / Motorcross type person, but man this looks like so much fun.

If this catches on, I'm sure it will piss off a lot of BC skiers.

This thing looks like a death trap. Would love to have a go on one though.

Last edited:

SmithBarrett

Maybe this has been posted before. I had not seen this before this morning. I'm not an ATV / Snowmobile / Motorcross type person, but man this looks like so much fun.

If this catches on, I'm sure it will piss off a lot of BC skiers. check out phenq review here Probably result in a lot more Avy deaths as well.

Wow! Amazing these guys have truly amazing skills

Last edited:

GeromeD

I need to admit that you can call it: amazing, awesome, spectacular or whatever but in the end it's just another noisy intruder. When someone goes skiing takes the whole package nature-action-sports-serenity of the mountain etc. I don't want to sound like a racist but these snow bikes are a symbol of the city-industrial world one escapes by moving up to the mountains...
At least I hope that they will be given limited slopes for action and ofcourse not a free off-pist pass..
Snowmobils have already been a threat for skiers ans snowboarders. I don't think that what we miss up there is loony teenagers with unlimited horsepower at their disposal..
Phenq avis

AlexKay

Website
bruleursdegraisse.fr
In my opinion these powerful machines can prove to be really dangerous when driven by amateurs or teens...anyway, I don't want to sound like a grandpa..time will prove us wrong or right...hopefuly without casualties. Vinaigre de Cidre/

SophieWaggner83

Website
edocbd.com
It looks very cool, I just can't imagine what emotions it is. I love extreme sports, and this is my dream. Thanks for the idea, I think I'll try something similar in the near future.