• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Only if it was like this!!!!!

bvibert

Staff member

Really cool concept, and well done!

Thanks for posting the making of. I watched the first one last week, and I was guessing they used peat moss. Pretty cool dirt guns they made out of leaf blowers!

dlague

Man, these videos make me want to get out and do some biking. Have only been out once this year - shit keeps popping up or family want to do something else!

Puck it

Man, these videos make me want to get out and do some biking. Have only been out once this year - shit keeps popping up or family want to do something else!
I have ridden at least 7 miles since June. Averaging close to 10 miles a day. Just get out!!!!!!

dlague

I have ridden at least 7 miles since June. Averaging close to 10 miles a day. Just get out!!!!!!

If you average 10 miles per day then of course you have ridden at least 7 miles since that would have been accomplished day one. :beer::beer:

Puck it

If you average 10 miles per day then of course you have ridden at least 7 miles since that would have been accomplished day one. :beer::beer:
Wrong wording. My minimum ride is 7 miles. Longest 24 miles. Average about 10 miles.

snoseek

Wrong wording. My minimum ride is 7 miles. Longest 24 miles. Average about 10 miles.

Where is your goto spot around there? Harold parker? Llf?

Edit, that was really really visually appealing just to watch. Those folks can ride!

Last edited:

Puck it

Where is your goto spot around there? Harold parker? Llf?

Edit, that was really really visually appealing just to watch. Those folks can ride!
I have travels right behind my yard in some town conservation land and Camp 40Acres. Then go over to Foster's Pond and Goldsmith Woods.