• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

USSA Proposes World Cup At Killington

ironhippy

Are you kidding me? A middle aged man thinks its a good idea to comment in a sexual manner about talented young women who are incredible athletes? Thanks for the reminder to continue to be ashamed of my gender.

I highly doubt this is exclusive to males. Have you ever watched professional sports with women?

ss20

A minute from the Alta exit off the I-15!
Are you kidding me? A middle aged man thinks its a good idea to comment in a sexual manner about talented young women who are incredible athletes? Thanks for the reminder to continue to be ashamed of my gender.

Don't watch NASCAR with the new "Monster Energy Girls" wandering around the track looking pretty...or football with those cheerleaders :lol:

BenedictGomez

I view comments like that as childish. But you know what comments I view with even more disdain?

Overtly self-righteous, "feel good" comments, not made for the actual purpose of expressing any true outrage, but made solely for the purpose of alerting the planet to what a "better" person you are, and which are driven by an obvious low self-esteem.

doublediamond

Some of these WC girls are under age. It's very sexist and inappropriate to make those comments.

skiberg

My favorite part was using gender instead of sex. What a sanctimonious puke.

slatham

And now onto our regularly scheduled program......

Looks like the weather is turning just in time!

BenedictGomez

Overall these long-range climate models perform poorly & have flip-flopped a ton. December now looks better.

Here's the week in question though, take it with a grain of salt. It now looks like Killington should have plenty of opportunity to build a buffer ahead of time even if it is unseasonably warm. Snow quality might be crap, but the event looks safer than it did a week ago that's for sure.

cfs-avg_T2maMean_us_3.png

EDIT: Just saw on TWTR it's currently snowing at Killington

Last edited: