• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

USSA Proposes World Cup At Killington

wtcobb

VTKilarney

I try to avoid insulting someone unless they really deserve it - not to stifle discussions.

This might be the biggest piece of bullshit I have heard in a LONG time. It's one thing to be a dick, but to not have the balls to own up to it is pathetic and spineless.

If this is "trying", I'd hate to see what it looks like when you don't try.

Highway Star

This might be the biggest piece of bullshit I have heard in a LONG time. It's one thing to be a dick, but to not have the balls to own up to it is pathetic and spineless.

If this is "trying", I'd hate to see what it looks like when you don't try.

I'm a nice person actually. But I think that in this case, you have a problem with people like myself - who happen to be smarter, better informed, wealthier, better looking, and a far better skier than you - who hold different opinions than you. But I can't do anything about that.

Last edited:

Savemeasammy

I'm a nice person actually. But I think that in this case, you have a problem with people like myself - who happen to be smarter, better informed, wealther, better looking, and a far better skier than you - who hold different opinions than you. But I can't do anything about that.

You forgot "modest". No big deal though. With that many good qualities, it's hard to keep track of them all.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobile app

VTKilarney

I'm a nice person actually. But I think that in this case, you have a problem with people like myself - who happen to be smarter, better informed, wealther, better looking, and a far better skier than you - who hold different opinions than you. But I can't do anything about that.

Smarter????? You couldn't even make it past three words before you screwed up.

marcski

Westchester County, NY and a Mountain near you!
Well that's good, because I'm certainly not a troll. I'm just an opinionated person that likes to debate on the internet. Making personal insults and labeling someone a troll is just a way to stifle free discussion. If you don't find this discussion of value, or you're not comfortable discussing the topic, feel free to not participate.

You have a very selective memory. How many times in how many threads have you used your (in)famous line....:

"You're an idiot".

That really encourages "free discussion".

thetrailboss

Staff member
I've been following this hilarity, but for the official word:

UPDATED: Oct. 8, 2015 World Cup ski racing is coming back to New England in 2016. The U.S. Ski and Snowboard Association, along with Powdr Corp., proposed an Audi FIS Alpine Ski World Cup at Killington, Vt. during fall meetings of the International Ski Federation (FIS) in Zurich, and the event was approved.

http://www.snocountry.com/en/news/entry/fis-women-s-alpine-world-cup-coming-to-killington-in-2016

Thanks. Was going to say that there's been a lot of great media coverage.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone