• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

I need ski/snowboard shipping boxes

mishka

anybody still have shipping boxes from purchased skis/snowboards?

I need 1or 2 ski/snowboard shipping boxes. Two-piece kind where one section sliding into another. wide enough to put skis side-by-side. Those boxes usually 10 to 12 inches wide and 4 to 6 inches high, each section about 4 foot long.

Jcb890

I don't have a 2-piece box, (its all 1 piece) but I have one of those if you can't find anything else.

mishka

I don't have a 2-piece box, (its all 1 piece) but I have one of those if you can't find anything else.

thank you I'll keep it in mind. your box 6 foot long?

You may have to make your own. Or you can get a couple Fedex "tubes" and tape a couple together.

this is not for shipping skis. Makeshift box not going to work for what I need.

Jcb890

this is not for shipping skis. Makeshift box not going to work for what I need.

I'm not 100% sure on the size, but I have a box which shipped a 163cm snowboard and one from a 138cm snowboard. So, the larger one should be around 6 ft. long. I'll try and remember to measure at home later for you.

mishka

Jcb890

I am looking into this direction already. Didn't know UPS have this size boxes. I'm not in a rush for those. Hoping somebody nearby have one and would like to donate it to good cause lol

6' it's about 200cm

I know, I was saying I'm not 100% sure on the exact size of the box and that I'd have to check for you.

prsboogie

I have on I can let you have. I'll be heading to REI in Cranston on day next week and could meet you there if you would like.