• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Wintry Mix VPR Podcast

DJAK

Industry Rep
Industry Rep
Website
skitheeast.net
Howdy all.

Hopefully membership since 2004 has earned me just enough to shill my latest project at you and ask for your help.

https://soundcloud.com/wintry-mix-cast (VA park skier, Jiminy CEO, Killington Events Mgr)

Those 3 are the "beta batch". Basically recorded/edited as test episodes (in August) to determine if we (me and VPR) want to move forward with the idea. Answer was yes, so that's cool.

Next recording will be late October, then weekly-ish release after that. I'm my own biggest critic and have endless interviewers remorse, but what I really want from the community is opinion on who'd you'd like me to seek out as future guests. I can pretty much get anyone (cuz I also do all the comms for Ski The East) so have at it. Only requirement is that they make their living all or in part thanks to winter. Doesn't have to be east coast.

My list is already too long so hearing from others who they find interesting will help me prioritize it. And yes, it'll be in the iTunes library as well, just waiting on their slower approval process.

AK