• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Pre Halloween , pre surg fun for da hood

Warp Daddy

attachment.php
Had a lil phun ,Channelled my inner Ozzy for da hood last nite . Come Monday , i'll be a one legged axe man for awhile :-D. Shaaaaron get my crutches !!!!!:lol:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 81

Warp Daddy

Thanx DHS . I Always relax with the axe ,its great therapy.

Dave musta been on some industrial strength pain meds .......super Impressive that he could finish the gig . Now THAT is a serious guitar hero :thumbup:. Thinking im gonna sit n' play with my much lighter weight axe during the rehab , that Les Paul is heavy

Cornhead

You're my Hero Warp...Guitar Hero! Hey, good luck with your surgery. My Dad is coming home next Thursday. A month and a half of nursing home food, yuck.

Warp Daddy

You're my Hero Warp...Guitar Hero! Hey, good luck with your surgery. My Dad is coming home next Thursday. A month and a half of nursing home food, yuck.

Oh man Corny THAT is awesome to get him home , you were a champion there for your dad.........that is REAL hero stuff right there partner. I am just a hack, both on the axe and the skis BUT i DO have some serious fun :thumbup: with both !