Catskills- Saturday Oct 9? Westkill

AlpineZone

Less then 90 minutes to Catskills and 5 miles from the great Sams point

Catskills- Saturday Oct 9? Westkill

6 miles plus ! 6 the highest in Catskills 3800 feet almost 2000 vertical gain in less then 5 hours good steep but some nice places to recover. Nice views from top great day hiking again with my friend. Mountain Catskills views and pictures so beautiful and nice colorful leaves orange good fun day to be out becare ful on wet leaves. Lots of people also enjoy ing Mary and views from top fantastic. Not far from Bell and Hunter I guess in between both mountain ranges.

Cool, take any pics? Hopefully my knee issues will be resolved by next year and I'll be able to join you on some of your hikes.
    Leave no turn unstoned!

Less then 90 minutes to Catskills and 5 miles from the great Sams point
    [QUOTE=Cornhead;916590]Cool, take any pics? Hopefully my knee issues will be resolved by next year and I'll be able to join you on some of your hikes.[/QU picture s soon looking forward to seeing you to in non white smiles from winter fun.

[QUOTE=ScottySkis;916595]
    Quote Originally Posted by Cornhead View Post
    Cool, take any pics? Hopefully my knee issues will be resolved by next year and I'll be able to join you on some of your hikes.[/QU picture s soon looking forward to seeing you to in non white smiles from winter fun.
    Was this racists? Anti-dentite? You are one of a kinda Scotty!
    Leave no turn unstoned!

Thread Information