• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Burke no longer available on Liftopia?

hudsonhacker

I am in the process of planning my Family Spring ski trip to Burke. I have used Liftopia in the past for deals and checked to see what they had available this upcoming year for Burke, but Burke does not even show up on their site anywhere. Have they stopped partnering with LIftopia? (I am not sure if they did in the past or not!)

As we are coming from Canada, the exchange rate is awful right now, making deals a necessity! We could stay north of the border, but the ski hills are all crazy busy up here during school break. Pricing is good in Quebec, but it is like skiing on a Saturday every day! Going to have to bite the bullet and pony up the $ to ski in Vermont where the hills will be quieter during the first week of March. Guess it is off to the Skiing on the cheap thread again! Problem is, I do not ski in the USA enough to make most of the deals listed there worthwhile!

There are resorts where I can find deals on tickets, but no deals on a condo to rent. I have found deals on condos to rent at Burke, but have not found any ticket deals! If I could just get a Burke Condo rate to go with the Jay Peak Ticket rate life would be fine!

Back to google!

Paul

hudsonhacker

Thanks! I was concerned I would not find a deal on Burke tickets.

Last year they had 2 for 1 deals on three day tickets for Canadians which saved us major $! I contacted Burke and they informed me they wouldn't be offering that promotion this year. If they will be partnering with Liftopia, the deal will probably be about the same. Good news!

thetrailboss

Staff member
Pretty sure that they are on Liftopia. And I thought that Burke was taking Canadian money at par. Good luck.

VTKilarney

I believe at Jay you can pay for 50% of lodging at par. I suspect that Burke's policies will be similar.