• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

WANTED: Splitboard

C-Rex

I've been looking for a splitboard for a while now, and this year I'm determined to make it happen. My riding budget is going to be a bit reduced this season so I want to make up for it by earning some turns. So, if anyone has a splitboard they want to sell/trade, please let me know.

petergriffen

I had posted this last year on timefortuckerman.com and got a few responses but decided to look for something new. I still haven't bought but really want to get out this year.

Cannonball

Ha-ha it's the annual C-Rex "Splitboard wanted" thread! :razz:
The ones I've offered to sell you in past threads have come and gone. I swapped/traded/sold/bought a few last season and finally have the right setups for both my wife and I. I don't see us parting with these rigs soon.

You won't find many options here on AZ (just not enough boarders, and not enough BC). http://splitboard.com/talk/forum/splitboard-swap/ has boards moving every day. CL (esp VT) has more and more each year. Good Luck! Let me know when you are set up and want to skin out!