• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Bad Edits

Not Sure

Website
www.youtube.com
I think that was why people got so upset by it, he really thought it was a great video.

Was at a small airport in NJ back in the 80's , Haggard looking guy comes through the door dripping with sweat holding a paper grocery bag, sits at the table next to me . My Breakfast is on the table in front of me ! . He moves my plate and opens a photo album and starts showing me pictures of ski tracks ,herringbone ect. Tells me he's a great photographer.

After I pretended to listen to him for 15min he tells me deserves a Harley, even if he has to steal one!
I finished my breakfast in three bites.

Wonder if he's Him?

wtcobb

Was at a small airport in NJ back in the 80's , Haggard looking guy comes through the door dripping with sweat holding a paper grocery bag, sits at the table next to me . My Breakfast is on the table in front of me ! . He moves my plate and opens a photo album and starts showing me pictures of ski tracks ,herringbone ect. Tells me he's a great photographer.

After I pretended to listen to him for 15min he tells me deserves a Harley, even if he has to steal one!
I finished my breakfast in three bites.

Wonder if he's Him?

I don't think so - from his About page on YouTube:

Graduated from Northern Highlands Regional High School in 2010 with a GPA of 3.88. I was in the National Honor Society. I like traveling. I have been to 18 countries and 36 US states. I do have a goal of setting foot on all 50 states sometime during my lifetime. Born in California, I currently live in New Jersey. Other than this information, I prefer to keep my anonymity. As of 2/24/2015, I hold a private pilot license.

Also found on that page:

I am also cleaning out my YouTube channel and deleting pointless videos from my high school years that included my youth immaturity and only caused me to receive retarded comments. I am an adult now and I may continue to upload travel-related videos.

Step back - he's an adult now.

Not Sure

Website
www.youtube.com
Good to know , guy total creeped me out , must have been something it the water the day got even more Weird!

Walking up by the taxiway I see a Breezy coming ( airplane that looks like scaffolding with a wing and an engine ) Lady comes up , pilot stops , she says something in his ear , shakes his head no . Says something again , No. Opens her shirt , pilot motions get on.

Later that day most of the pilots had left for dinner . She shows up wearing noting but a parachute . Sits on the hood if a Mercedes . Owner informs her he's leaving and she needs to move. She refused. So he drives off a few miles to the dinner , wife sees the site and comes out . Owner comes out says he has to leave , argument ,Owner kicks Mercedes . Guy pull jack out of trunk and puts it though front window .
I'm sure there's a witty moral some where .

Abubob

Website
tee.pub
http://youtu.be/BhF_MkmXSG4

Why go people post things like this on YouTube? I was watching Cannon videos and came across this. This guy is trying to ski DJs Tram Line and is taking huge diggers. Edit that shit out if you are going to post it.

He has other videos that aren't so torturous to watch but my feeling is that he doesn't know how to turn. In soft conditions he does pretty well. When he has room he turns his body and his skis follow. Plus he has no pole plant. So really, even though his other vids don't show him crashing I can't stand to watch more than 20 seconds.

benski

mriceyman

That guy was really upset.. And to think they did mark it and rest of the trail looked pretty good.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

Brad J

He would be disgusted with MRG, Wildcat and others, that is part of the deal with spring skiing

Jully

That guy was really upset.. And to think they did mark it and rest of the trail looked pretty good.

Haha yeah it was such a small segment!! Really funny that he took the time to do that video!

cdskier

Haha yeah it was such a small segment!! Really funny that he took the time to do that video!

Hah...wow. I just watched that video. Coverage looked great for spring and the small grass area was clearly marked! I find avoiding obstacles like that part of the fun of spring skiing. Wonder what he would have done if he skied Castlerock in the spring on the last day it was open this year. It was marked "walking required" which I'm sure this guy would've made a video about complaining that it shouldn't be open then.

This little kid got some crap for this over at Newschoolers. While it was unfair to bash him for this, clearly he's just starting out, I personally found this to be hilarious. The fact that he says that he's on the "Atomic freestyle team" is hilarious along with the excessive notes at the beginning. What a ride.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvo3_cxPL6Y

The best part is where this wild and ear grating electronic music blares as he does the same stuff over and over again. When the video yells "psycho" and a note comes up at the same time. I was dying laughing:grin:

Last edited:

mriceyman

That box he cant get over is hilarious

dlague

This little kid got some crap for this over at Newschoolers. While it was unfair to bash him for this, clearly he's just starting out, I personally found this to be hilarious. The fact that he says that he's on the "Atomic freestyle team" is hilarious along with the excessive notes at the beginning. What a ride.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvo3_cxPL6Y

The best part is where this wild and ear grating electronic music blares as he does the same stuff over and over again. When the video yells "psycho" and a note comes up at the same time. I was dying laughing:grin:

OK that was bad - granted it sounds like he is 11 years old. But why put fails into an edit unless you are making a blooper reel!