• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

How many days so far? (2015-2016 season)

jaytrem

9 so far

4 @ Jackson
3 @ Alta/Bird
2 @ Sun Valley

None locally yet.

Mountain Collective? Was that all on the same trip?

I'm at 9, all Mount Snow. 6 spent "teaching" my 4 year old twins. So far they love it, want to ski pretty much from opening to close. Kinda lucked out there I guess. Not working on much skill stuff yet, just making sure they have fun while holding on either side-by-side or front-back. Good stuff!!!

KustyTheKlown

8. was hoping for 10 by this weekend, but looking like it may just be 9. sunday looking to be a literal wash.

back to SLC next weekend for 3 at brighton and 1 at TBD

VTKilarney

Two. But that's what happens when your home mountain only opened four days ago.

Cornhead

6½, took the afternoon off to hit Greek, icy as Hell except for the first half skier's left of the one open trai, Iliad. There were closed signs on that half of the trail, but it was much more enjoyable than the ice rink to the right.

dlague

6½, took the afternoon off to hit Greek, icy as Hell except for the first half skier's left of the one open trai, Iliad. There were closed signs on that half of the trail, but it was much more enjoyable than the ice rink to the right.

Technically 7 - you made turns.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

mlctvt

Zero for me. Haven't even picked up my seasons pass yet and haven't been to our place in VT since November. Got lots of mountain biking in though at home in CT this fall /winter.
Will probably pass on skiing in the r**n this weekend too. Hopefully real winter arrives next week.

Ridiculous winter so far.

dlague

Well we broke into double digits finally at 10 wanted to be at 12 this weekend but looks like Sunday will be a bust! Damn it!

chuckstah

15 today at Sunday River, and first ever with trucks racing on snow beneath me on a lift. Very strange.