• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What would be you worst fear?

dlague

img_6810.jpg

Oh like the people at Cannon!

Funky_Catskills

I don't fear much... But I generally don't allow myself to get into places where I'm afraid Im going to die...
I don't follow tracks generally unless I'm sure.. I've climbed out of F'd up places from following tracks back in the day...

dlague

Does he climb back up for his skis?

There is a segment in the movie Paradise Waits where Sage Cattabriga-Alosa tomahawks down and then climbs back to get his ski. So it apparently does happen.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

Smellytele

There is a segment in the movie Paradise Waits where Sage Cattabriga-Alosa tomahawks down and then climbs back to get his ski. So it apparently does happen.

Sage's family is from this area. His grandmother lives in Henniker. I brought my son to a movie he was hosting that he was in a few years ago at the red river theater in Concord.

dlague

Sage's family is from this area. His grandmother lives in Henniker. I brought my son to a movie he was hosting that he was in a few years ago at the red river theater in Concord.

Funny we were there too. My wife won the raffle for the Rossi Phanton 87s at that show. Our kids have signed posters. I got to talk to him at length about what it is like being in those movies. It was cool! Yes we knew he was from around these parts then moves to Utah.

Smellytele

Funny we were there too. My wife won the raffle for the Rossi Phanton 87s at that show. Our kids have signed posters. I got to talk to him at length about what it is like being in those movies. It was cool! Yes we knew he was from around these parts then moves to Utah.

I believe his mother was from around here but I thought he grew up near jackson hole.

Skimaine

Rollbacks. Think about it every time I get on a lift. So thankful I was not on King Pine.