• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

TGR - Paradise Waits

dlague

I am headed to the Portmouth, NH Premier at The Music Hall tonight. Anyone else going to see it there or elsewhere?

SnowRider

I was thinking about heading downtown for it. Any idea how much snowboarding there is in it? Not that I hate ski flicks, but they don't give you the same kind of excitement as watching your own sport.

Smellytele

I was thinking about heading downtown for it. Any idea how much snowboarding there is in it? Not that I hate ski flicks, but they don't give you the same kind of excitement as watching your own sport.

you should change your name to snowurider to go with the paradise waits

dlague

Can't say I recall any snowboard scenes in the trailer. Then again I might have missed it too!

dlague

Awesome movie! This was well produced and the crowd went wild when the Boston urban skiing came on!

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone