• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Paris Attacks

Not Sure

Website
www.youtube.com
We've taken the heaviest toll for 15 years now. I'm not saying we shouldn't be involved as the national security risk is very real. What's Paris today could be Louisville tomorrow.

Spoke with my Son today, he's active duty and said Our some of our soldiers are receiving phone death threats in an Arabic accents at their residences!

freeski

There are websites were ISIS gives the names and domestic addresses of military families and asks sympathizers to attack them. I can only imagine the horror of receiving one of those calls. It's too bad it took this attack to bring the attention ISIS deserves with all of the other attacks and signs that have been in place. I hope the world can come together on this. As others have said that is what will be needed to eliminate this threat. It is vital the Muslim countries do their part as they are powerful nations and it would help to bring moderate Muslims against ISIS.
I'd like to say the French should nuke Raqqah, but I realize this would be like poking a hornets nest. Also, for the sake of humanity no one should ever use these weapons again. However, France needs to do something strong and the world needs to follow up with a united campaign to put an end to this.

deadheadskier

Staff member
If a Muslim shows support of Shariah law, they should be deported immediately. I'm all for religious freedom, but there is separation of church and state in this country. Denouncing shariah law should be a condition of citizenship.

Funky_Catskills

There are websites were ISIS gives the names and domestic addresses of military families and asks sympathizers to attack them.

ISIL scraped all those names and addresses off public internet sites where unfortunately our military people left the information for all to see.. Many of the addresses are old and don't even match up to current..

Funky_Catskills

If a Muslim shows support of Shariah law, they should be deported immediately. I'm all for religious freedom, but there is separation of church and state in this country. Denouncing shariah law should be a condition of citizenship.

Don't all Muslims practice some sort of Sharia law?

Funky_Catskills

Don't all Muslims practice some sort of Sharia law?

steamboat1

From post #49:

Sentiments of American Muslims: According to a poll commissioned by the Center for Security Policy, 51% of Muslims living in America believe “Muslims in America should have the choice of being governed according to sharia.” Twenty-nine percent agree that violence against those who insult Mohammad is acceptable and 25% agree that violence against America can be justified as part of Global Jihad. Among males under the age of 45 that number rises to 36%. Twenty-nine percent of males under 45 believe that violence against America is justified in order to make Sharia the law of the land. Just 34% of males under 45 believe that if Sharia conflicts with the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights our Founding documents should be considered supreme.

darent

If Sharia Law is so important to the US Muslims ,why don't they move to a country that is ruled by Sharia Law.