• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Who's Open 2015-2016

chuckstah

Loon is official for tomorrow. Skiing off N. Peak and the gondy with 2 routes and 2100 vert. Not a bad start.

Quietman

I refuse to get into the BS around here about who's best, steeper, sucks because they're too flat, etc, etc. But I do find this post from SR to be impressive, not comparing the offerings to anyone else, just saying that it's impressive. Also, keeping the price at $39 is a nice touch.

Tuesday afternoon, November 24, 2015

It's official: We are blowing this place wide open. Barker Mountain Express and South Ridge Express are spinning tomorrow, opening up access to six new trails. Add that to the forecasted fire-ups of our Aurora Peak Quad and famous Chondola on Thursday, and we're looking at up to 20 trails open by the weekend, if not more. Say whaaat!?!

For tomorrow, look for groomer stripes on T2 and ungroomed terrain on Sunday Punch, Ecstasy, Jungle Road, Upper Broadway, Lower Lazy Chute, Easy Street, and Lower Mixing Bowl. Just reading all those trail names is making us giddy.

Our top-to-bottom terrain is considered advanced and will be open from 9AM to 3PM tomorrow. Tickets will be available in the Barker Lodge and the South Ridge Welcome Center and are $39 for adults, $35 for teens, and $29 for juniors and seniors. Remember: you can save $25 midweek and $15 on weekends and holidays with a Frequent Skier Card.

machski

I refuse to get into the BS around here about who's best, steeper, sucks because they're too flat, etc, etc. But I do find this post from SR to be impressive, not comparing the offerings to anyone else, just saying that it's impressive. Also, keeping the price at $39 is a nice touch.

Tuesday afternoon, November 24, 2015

It's official: We are blowing this place wide open. Barker Mountain Express and South Ridge Express are spinning tomorrow, opening up access to six new trails. Add that to the forecasted fire-ups of our Aurora Peak Quad and famous Chondola on Thursday, and we're looking at up to 20 trails open by the weekend, if not more. Say whaaat!?!

For tomorrow, look for groomer stripes on T2 and ungroomed terrain on Sunday Punch, Ecstasy, Jungle Road, Upper Broadway, Lower Lazy Chute, Easy Street, and Lower Mixing Bowl. Just reading all those trail names is making us giddy.

Our top-to-bottom terrain is considered advanced and will be open from 9AM to 3PM tomorrow. Tickets will be available in the Barker Lodge and the South Ridge Welcome Center and are $39 for adults, $35 for teens, and $29 for juniors and seniors. Remember: you can save $25 midweek and $15 on weekends and holidays with a Frequent Skier Card.

Price is $39 today, add at least $20 to that would be my guess from Thursday on with the Chondi and Aurora jumping into the mix.