• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Ski Club Discounts

gmcunni

i'm pretty sure we had this thread but i couldn't find it to bump so i'll start new.

Just got my latest CT Ski Club info. While there are a variety of club options (and i'm sure outside CT too) i'm going cheap again with CAST. $15 for family of 4 and get the most basic of discounts as part of the CSC alliance (http://skiclub.com/)

besides the daily specials they have season long discounts and new this year they've added Magic Mountain, $50 for weekend/holiday. I used the Mt Snow discount (group rate of the day) several times last year.

also a decent coupon for $$ off @ Alpine Haus in Wethersfield.

Attachments

• CSC_AllSeasonDiscountsCurrent.pdf
    13.1 KB · Views: 24
  • Alpine Haus Ski Club Coupons-2015.pdf
    129.5 KB · Views: 24

rocks860

Hey did you get a new signup form for CAST for this year? I think you emailed me one last year but it was too late to sign up. I want to make sure I get it in asap

yeggous

AttiCat is offering $49 lift tickets to EICSL members for New Years weekend, 12/31, 1/1, and 1/2