• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Highwaystar on Pugski.com

skiur

Kinda lame by pugski, wasn't even a crazy thread.....downright tame for HS standards. Epic seemed really over moderated so I guess pugski will be too.

skiNEwhere

Saw that, yea really wasn't a crazy thread, guess it was a preemptive lock, although there really wasn't any precedent to base it on

from_the_NEK

Website
fineartamerica.com
Saw that, yea really wasn't a crazy thread, guess it was a preemptive lock, although there really wasn't any precedent to base it on

I could see the potential for that thread to go downhill. Phil's got some pretty tight moderation going on there. I can see where he is coming from that the basis of the thread was purely negative and was more of discussion about HS and not Killington.

skiur

They close threads pretty fast over there, not the type of place for me, too much policing.

JimG.

Staff member
I guess you'd have to look at the people who need an alias. I think that thought speaks for itself.

Sounds to me like the leash there is much tighter than here.

prsboogie

So how many different personalities does he have anyway? HS for sure but I speculate he is Benny Profane Daimen Sanders and others or am I off base?

darent

just found pugski the other day and already HS is at it. don't blame the mod for shutting thread down. we are grownups and should act like it. I wouldn't want this site or pugski to be like TGR, that's for the youngsters and their growing personalities.

wa-loaf

just found pugski the other day

Pugski has only existed for a week. I guess people need to see what they can get away with on a new forum. Phill and TC are pretty experienced at this however.