• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Jones Level

jimmywilson69

attachment.php

There Facebook page says there opening at 10 am
Tomorrow !they have more work to do tonight but looks like might pull it off

That's impressive if they get a decent base down an can open!

tnt1234

Wow - blue can make some snow....

I guess I screwed up - didn't think they would be even able to open by the 5th so scheduled some stuff that weekend. Now I'll have to wait till the 12. grrr....

(maybe I can switch some things around.....)

JimG.

Staff member
Jones level off the charts for me, glad I got day 1 in the books today.

ALWAYS feels good to get the feet moving. Hope day 2 as good if not better tomorrow.

ss20

A minute from the Alta exit off the I-15!
"I'm not going to get desperate and go to Woodbury"

I just say that all day. They're open with a rope tow for $28 and they're 30 minutes from my house. So tempting... but I know if I go I'll be so disappointed, lol. I'd rather wait for the 20 foot hill in my backyard to fill in :lol:

mbedle

Hats off to Blue - still pumping it out this morning. Maybe get in some more tonight before the warmup and open on Friday.

SkiFanE

Sunday River is blowing it up. 3 lifts open today and they say 20 by weekend. Have 3 days in so far - jonesing is never ending though - lol. From Sunday to now it's amazing what they've done. Should be a nice weekend!!

ScottySkis

Hats off to Blue - still pumping it out this morning. Maybe get in some more tonight before the warmup and open on Friday.

I was hoping for that I to I called and spoke to operations on phone today and said no not December to open. But on Facebookcrappy in comments section last night blue rep said that they open soon so I don't know.
By Jones ye I going to spend money now so j can ski one or two trails because I want to ski but close to home come to Bell open up or Jiminy I was thinking of gore but it far for few trails open

Smellytele

I was hoping for that I to I called and spoke to operations on phone today and said no not December to open. But on Facebookcrappy in comments section last night blue rep said that they open soon so I don't know.
By Jones ye I going to spend money now so j can ski one or two trails because I want to ski but close to home come to Bell open up or Jiminy I was thinking of gore but it far for few trails open

This hurts my head. :)

mbedle

Blue appears to be ahead of last year and they opened up after Thanksgiving. But it is odd that Camelback is holding off till the 5th to open. They normally are neck and neck with Blue on getting open.

yeggous

Jones level subsided. I am at the bar at Wildcat with a serious case of leg burn. Got in 12 runs of 2,112' vertical each. Trying to recover for an afternoon session. Oh, and mugs have not yet arrived. Sign up will be online via social media.

Not Sure

Website
www.youtube.com
Blue appears to be ahead of last year and they opened up after Thanksgiving. But it is odd that Camelback is holding off till the 5th to open. They normally are neck and neck with Blue on getting open.

Drove past 10:15 , nothing spinning , Facebook page says open at 10:00 , base lodge looked dead.
Main st cam showed a groomer track and untouched whales.
IDK ? Pretty warm !