• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Jiminy Peak 11/27/15

Cornhead

Not too shabby for $45, two trails, sort of, nice soft "snow", nice sunny day, warm.

Attachments

• 1448641174197.jpg
    1448641174197.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 162
  • 1448641197376.jpg
    1448641197376.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 158
  • 1448641211697.jpg
    1448641211697.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 158

ScottySkis

No being thrown out into basement today like last year good fisre day forssre lol. Great to ski with friends from or fourrum lkki and little mj. Work missed not spring snow fun. Great fun sorry c Rex I guess you called me while I was driving didn't realize it was from you. Hope you had fun to today. Great fun with others from this forum with nice family and skiing friend s. I one in right in above picture.

Last edited:

podunk77

No being thrown out into basement today like last year good fisre day forssre lol. Great to ski with friends from or fourrum lkki and little mj. Work missed not spring snow fun.

Nothing says winter like the return of Scotty-speak. :smile: :beer:

ScottySkis

Almost gone out for Cannibus in bench by lower hill station no time out though just answer credit for na just going to bathroom sir. I thought it was discrimination happen antidepressants legal just fine here great day good to ski with Cornhead good talk a ku

A ku

About dad's and life a d .aryh

Mary. And other friends. As always.

Cornhead

Almost gone out for Cannibus in bench by lower hill station no time out though just answer credit for na just going to bathroom sir. I thought it was discrimination happen antidepressants legal just fine here great day good to ski with Cornhead good talk a ku

A ku

About dad's and life a d .aryh

Mary. And other friends. As always.

Translation, Scotty and I just got done with a session behind the starter shack on the race trail when two Jiminy workers, who were inspecting the unsnowed race trail, walking it down from the top, saw our skis on the snow, and walked behind the starting shed. The guy asked what we were doing, I just told him I had to take a piss. He asked if we were smoking weed, I just said no as I was stuffing my paraphernalia bag in my pocket. If we had brought our skis with us, they'd never know we were there, except for a cloud of smoke, or if they smelled it.

Scotty is referring to the one hour they blacked out his RF pass last year for poaching a trail. We were not docked. As we were leaving two other guys disappeared behind the shack. I assume they were behind it for the same reason we were.

The scene of the crime

Attachments

• 1448669996268.jpg
    1448669996268.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 130

chuckstah

Glad you had a fun day. Any turns are better than no turns. Perfect weather day, except for snow making. Why does anyone care about what you're doing or not doing in this day and age??

Cornhead

I don't know, it was a first for me, we weren't in plain sight doing it.

Cornhead

I guess it's to be expected from a place with high heel runways on their stairs.

ScottySkis

Glad you had a fun day. Any turns are better than no turns. Perfect weather day, except for snow making. Why does anyone care about what you're doing or not doing in this day and age??

Jiminy family resort I guess stupid. It only 100$ fine in MA

chuckstah

True! Employees often supply the "product" where I often ski. But no high heels in sight!!

Cornhead

Hey Cornhead, how about giving us a review on the new Volkl RTM 84's with the camber.

Happy so far, all I can say is they ski soft man-made snow great, but what ski doesn't? Even my trashed Mantras would've ski well yesterday. Very curious to get them on some slick snow, with the camber they should edge better than the older version. I know the Tigersharks shined on ice, more so than the older RTM's.

I kept hearing this noise behind me, I thought it might be the skis. Turns out I ditched my goggles for shades, didn't button up the stap that keeps your goggles from separating from your helmet. The noise was that strap wapping against the back of my helmet.