• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

2015-2016 Ski Voucher and BOGO thread

xwhaler

Have: Bretton Woods Early Season voucher (good thru Dec 18th
Want: Something of equal value ($49 day ticket but I would accept less value in return) Southern/Central NH/Maine
PM me with what you may have----can overnight it if you need it for this coming wknd.

No longer available. I'm actually going to use it myself on Tuesday!

Ski2LiveLive2Ski

Got a free one day pass to Whaleback I will not use. Anyone have anything they care to trade?
I do most of my skiing in NY, NJ and PA so that would be of particular interest, though I sometimes get to VT.

xwhaler

Update 1/14: No longer available as I'll be using it midweek at Sugarbush in a few weeks.

I have a Warren Miller Card I haven't registered to my name yet so it is totally open to any name at this point.
On it is Sugarbush M-F and QBurke M-F (holiday blackouts apply)

Looking for: Something in NH/ME that provides easier day trip access from Southern NH.
Would consider a 2 for 1 swap (both of my vouchers for 1 of yours) if the trade was compelling enough.

Last edited:

fahz

Have a Golden Ticket to Jackson Hole scratch off "50 % off one day lift tickets (valid all season)" Also have a anyday free Whaleback from Mountain Sports Club - can't use either, if you can message me.

xwhaler

1/16: Gone

Have: 1 Gunstock voucher (Any day, zero blackouts)
Want: Cannon, Crotched, Ragged, Wildcat

PM me if we are a match

Last edited:

yeggous

Have Wildcat and Attitash tickets valid Sunday-Friday. Catch is I need to be there to redeem them. Could meet you most Sundays.

dalecaluori

Offer 1
I have a ticket good for either Kicking Horse or Fernie in British Columbia, Canada.

I was at Kicking Horse when their gondola broke. This happened (not to me, but on the day I was there!): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rcv5WfpMxSI

The ticket I had for the following day could not be used because the lift was down. It was purchased online and can be emailed directly to you.

In exchange, I would be looking for a free ticket somewhere in Northern Vermont (Jay, Smuggs, Stowe), New Hampshire (Cannon) or Maine (Sugarloaf).

Offer 2

I have 2 for 1 coupons valid Monday to Friday (except Feb 15-19) for Killington, Pico, Stratton, Mount Snow, Magic.

In exchange, I would be looking for a free ticket somewhere in Northern Vermont (Jay, Smuggs, Stowe), New Hampshire (Cannon) or Maine (Sugarloaf). These are from the Vermont Mountain Bike Association: https://vmba.org/benefits

*I could combine both offers. Willing to negotiate. PM me if you have anything.

Don't laugh but I have 2 unrestricted Burke tickets that I'd be willing to trade for 1 ticket (M-F is fine) at an area more towards southern VT or even MA?

prsboogie

1) Midweek, non-holiday (M-F) Attitash/Wildcat ticket extra from my week vacation, thank you rain!! $35 cash/check/PayPal+fees if not friended funds

BBMF

One burke ticket and Two cannon vouchers good anytime thru 2015/16 winter closing. Hoping to trade for something further south with night skiing.

yeggous

I'm still sitting on two Ragged and four Burke, plus a bunch of Sundays on my Valley pass that I'd have to meet you in person to use.

KustyTheKlown

one plattekill good thru 4/1, interested in any offers further north, particularly sunday river so my gf can ski free while i use max pass this weekend...