• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

2015-2016 Ski Voucher and BOGO thread

KustyTheKlown

i had the card this year, so did my girlfriend. i used it at mad river, smuggler's, bolton, and whiteface. she used it at whiteface and smuggler's and i sold her bolton day for $25. we decided to skip gore yesterday and use max pass and a voucher i had at killington, but we could have easily used gore yesterday. i may use cannon this weekend for a sunday river/cannon trip. a shame i didn't get to use burke or middlebury and my girlfriend's card's mad river day, but otherwise i think i did pretty well making that card worthwhile, considering the year.

the conditions were decent if you hit it right. we had a great weekend at smuggler's, and i hit mad river on one of the few 5"+ powder days of the season. whiteface was classic spring skiing yesterday. smugg's and whiteface are still offering a decent spring skiing product. you should just go this weekend. it's a lot better than not skiing, and even the drives have been beautiful on these sunny early spring mornings and late early spring afternoons.

Los

Does anyone have a sugarbush voucher that they might be willing to part with under the right circumstances? I was hoping to go this Sunday (the 20th). If so, please pm me. Thanks!

catsup948

Just noticed my Fox 44 card wasn't stamped at Whiteface! Weird.
I would trade the rest of the card. Gore and Whiteface for a couple vouchers to either okemo, mount snow or Stratton.

yeggous

I still have several Wildcat tickets up for grabs. The price is a celebratory end of the season beer.

Sent from my iPad using AlpineZone mobile app