• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Your EBay find of the week

wtcobb

Anyone interested in brand new skis from circa 1993?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mens-Rossig...905735?hash=item1a078e24c7:g:H7oAAOSwI-BWHDXe

attachment.php

12cm too short. Sticking with ski blades.

Highway Star

VTKilarney

If you think that those skis are worth $40... by all means go ahead and place a bid. If you think that they are worth something less, by all means go ahead and make an offer.

I clearly don't value them as much as you do, since I value them at less than $0.00. Someone would have to pay me to take them to cover my time of bringing them to the dump.

If you just want to troll, go ahead and troll. I get a chuckle when you do. And I like a good chuckle every now and then. I'm also a sucker for attention, and you are giving me attention in spades.

I didn't post the other "deals" because I never saw them. Simple as that. I really didn't plan on taking the time to troll EBay for the shittiest deals on skis. I just stumbled upon this listing and thought it was funny. Nothing more.

Sorry that you are so grumpy today. Hopefully that wasn't your sunroof that was smashed in by the snowboarders at Killington.

Last edited:

Highway Star

If you think that those skis are worth $40... by all means go ahead and place a bid. If you think that they are worth something less, by all means go ahead and make an offer.

I clearly don't value them as much as you do, since I value them at less than $0.00. Someone would have to pay me to take them to cover my time of bringing them to the dump.

If you just want to troll, go ahead and troll. I get a chuckle when you do. And I like a good chuckle every now and then. I'm also a sucker for attention, and you are giving me attention in spades.

I didn't post the other "deals" because I never saw them. Simple as that. I really didn't plan on taking the time to troll EBay for the shittiest deals on skis. I just stumbled upon this listing and thought it was funny. Nothing more.

Sorry that you are so grumpy today. Hopefully that wasn't your sunroof that was smashed in by the snowboarders at Killington.

You fail at ebay, among other things.

deadheadskier

Staff member
what blows my mind is how much money people think they can get for new old trash....

I'm guessing the seller thinks they can get that money like some people do for old toys.

New in the box Nintendo, Star Wars and GI Joe stuff goes for huge money now.

Not saying ski equipment should, but that's likely the thought process behind it.

Highway Star

I bought a pair of clean condition 180cm Rossi 4M's with 957 Composites last year for $26, I thought that I got a steal. At least 5 years older than these skis, and used.

deadheadskier

Staff member
Had 185 Rossi 4Ms back in the day until they became "too short". Switched them out for 197 Salomon Force9