• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Posting jobs: is it allowed?

yeggous

I checked the policies but did not see anything relevant. My employer is starting a recruitment push. What is the policy on advertising job opening to fellow skiers? Perhaps in the miscellaneous forum.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobile app

yeggous

What kind of job?

- software engineers
- senior business analyst
- systems / release engineer
- technical program manager
- software architect / team lead
- DevOps

I work for a global mapping company that focuses in the automotive industry. We're starting a hiring push for people in the software industry, especially with geospatial, machine learning, automotive, and AWS expertise.

thetrailboss

Staff member
I don't think it's an issue if you as a regular member post them. We just don't like the drive-by spammers.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

gmcunni

- software engineers
- senior business analyst
- systems / release engineer
- technical program manager
- software architect / team lead
- DevOps

I work for a global mapping company that focuses in the automotive industry. We're starting a hiring push for people in the software industry, especially with geospatial, machine learning, automotive, and AWS expertise.

hiring any entry level? i got a kid graduating from Syracuse University in the spring who is majoring in System Information Science(hybrid comp sci/business)

yeggous

hiring any entry level? i got a kid graduating from Syracuse University in the spring who is majoring in System Information Science(hybrid comp sci/business)

I don't yet know exactly what our needs will be in six months. I can certainly keep an open ear. Is he looking exclusively in New England? Most of our junior level employees are in Chicago where we have our largest US office. We are locally considering interns for interns for the spring / summer if they come with machine learning knowledge.

Sent from my iPad using AlpineZone mobile app

I don't yet know exactly what our needs will be in six months. I can certainly keep an open ear. Is he looking exclusively in New England? Most of our junior level employees are in Chicago where we have our largest US office. We are locally considering interns for interns for the spring / summer if they come with machine learning knowledge.

Sent from my iPad using AlpineZone mobile app

How about UX interns? My Son is a sophomore up at Cornell.

yeggous

How about UX interns? My Son is a sophomore up at Cornell.

We don't have any warehouse or production work anymore. Our ownership group does, but almost entirely in Europe.

UX is done in Germany, but I'll PM you another possibility in Chicago.

Warp Daddy

Have a friend in Burlington MA , has a masters MS from BU , 20 yrs experience in software engineering and development who may be seriously Iinterested .. What is the contact info for the openings

i sent a private message to you last nite

yeggous

Have a friend in Burlington MA , has a masters MS from BU , 20 yrs experience in software engineering and development who may be seriously Iinterested .. What is the contact info for the openings

i sent a private message to you last nite

I'll be replying shortly. Sorry for the delay. I was too busy drinking at the Wildcat bar yesterday to notice the PM.