• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Do you get a Flu shot?

ctenidae

If you haven't had a pertussis booster lately, I'd recommend getting one. The ones you got as a kid could have worn off (I'm 40+). I caught it on a bus in Poland about 5 years ago, and can say, unequivocally, it sucks. Had I known the shot wore off, I would have volunteered for the booster. Twice.

gwhiggs11

i work for a healthcare company and they've made flu shots mandatory the past two or three years... they actually let go of a few people who refused to get one, i think for religious reasons, though not sure... so, yes, I get one :smile:

ScottySkis

i work for a healthcare company and they've made flu shots mandatory the past two or three years... they actually let go of a few people who refused to get one, i think for religious reasons, though not sure... so, yes, I get one :smile:
That illegal and horrible company policy religious first in our country I thought.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

SkiFanE

Mandatory for me too. But if you opt out - you have to wear a mask Nov-May. That's a sucky option lol.