• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Picabo Street Faces Charges for Assaulting Her 76-Year Father

thetrailboss

Staff member
http://www.sltrib.com/news/3413939-155/picabo-street-facing-misdemeanor-charges-after

Whoa boy. Looks like she and her old man got into quite a scuffle.

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

"Picabo stated that during the fight, Roland pulled her hair," an officer wrote in the jail statement. "Picabo stated that during the fight, she pushed Roland down the stairs and locked him in the basement before she called dispatch."

Roland Street told police that before the fight, he was trying to leave the home and "bumped his car into the house." His daughter yelled at him, Roland Street told police, and a physical fight ensued inside the home.

The father also reported that Picabo Street pushed him down the stairs, and he told police that he "fell down two flights of stairs and may have hit his head." A responding police officer noticed Roland Street had cuts on his elbow and neck, according to the report.

zoomzoom

in an ironic twist her father was initially transferred to the intensive care unit, originally funded by ms street in the 1990's. the picabo i.c.u.

dlague

Sounds like the father did not want her to leave - not sure she will stick around now. Sounds like it started by him pulling her hair - guess the father pushed the right button.

She certainly has aged but then again we all are!

SIKSKIER

Sounds like the father did not want her to leave - not sure she will stick around now. Sounds like it started by him pulling her hair - guess the father pushed the right button.

!
huh?Where did you see that he didnt want her to leave?He was the one that was leaving when he bumped into the house.

JimG.

Staff member
Don't know the details but I would be pissed if someone "bumped" into my house with a car.

Warp Daddy

Simply has to be MORE to this account than has printed . Her father back in the day gave PEEKs mom some grief , who knows ?? But Peek given what she has been through in life, probably wouldn't take a lot of heat from anyone.

STAYTuned , this story will morph I'm guessing

Funky_Catskills

She's so hot... Really.. All she would need to do in that mug shot is smile and she's be gorgeous..

I obviously have a huge crush on her... :)