• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Blue Boy at Hunter...

andrec10

Hyde Park, NY...Hunter on Weekends in the Winter..
Sounds like this guy is actually a pretty good skier but needs a less crowded mountain since he has no discretion regarding the safety of others?

Actually his skiing sucks! Barely makes turns. He has been lucky so far since he is young. Its gonna catch up with him. Trust me, Hunter management is VERY aware of him.

gmcunni

Actually his skiing sucks! Barely makes turns. He has been lucky so far since he is young. Its gonna catch up with him. Trust me, Hunter management is VERY aware of him.

Then Hunter management is VERY stupid. Pass should have been revoked EONS ago if all these stores are true.

i'm no lawyer but i did watch L A Law and Boston Legal. if Hunter is aware of him, not taking any action and he hurts someone I'm guessing a finding for the plaintiff is in their future.

cdskier

Then Hunter management is VERY stupid. Pass should have been revoked EONS ago if all these stores are true.

Yea, I don't understand why if they know about him they haven't done anything yet...that doesn't make much sense to me.

catskillman

Yea, I don't understand why if they know about him they haven't done anything yet...that doesn't make much sense to me.

That is the question on everyone's mind that has witnessed him and everyone I tell about it..........

catskillman

Its a private company. Thwy have the right to refuse service.

it was when the great Slutzky family owned it - Peak is a publicly traded co - SKI-

This will be interesting, I am sure they have legal counsel investigating this insane man

cdskier

What could they do if he just buys day tickets?

With the number of times people say they see him I would think he's a passholder...

If not though and he is purchasing individual tickets, then they could still pull his ticket every time he does something reckless.

Glenn

Hmmm, I haven't seen Neoprene Butt Guy at Mount Snow for a few years. I wonder if Blue Boy is his alter ego?? ;-) :lol:

His cousin was at Stratton last week. Neon jacket, rear entry boots and straight skis. :lol:

Hawkshot99

it was when the great Slutzky family owned it - Peak is a publicly traded co - SKI-

This will be interesting, I am sure they have legal counsel investigating this insane man

Still a private company. They can go and revoke his ticket/right to ski there if wished. It may be a action that is not supported by their shareholders, and cause stock prices to drop, but they could do it if they wished.

rtjcbrown

He has been spotted wearing a new outfit. Don't be fooled! It is still him.
stupid_sexy_flanders_by_thefightingmongooses-d36omio.png

catskillman

I saw him on Saturday, so his pass is still good. He was carrying on a conversation in the lift line with the punk rocker guy that scans the passes. Would have loved to have heard what they were talking about

catskillman

He ran off the mtn about 930 on Saturday, by D lift again. He buzzed someone in my locker room - came within a foot of her on the east side on Saturday. I have never seen him on the east side, he is branching out.... what will happen with this man!!!

catskillman

And he was out in full force again today... Today was closing day, and as you can imagine some trails were quite thin.. not enough room from 2 skis in spots.... he is a menace and obviously mentally deranged. To be continued next season... or hopefully not...

Killington Peak Lodge yesterday

Attachments

• IMG_20161025_150217.jpg
    IMG_20161025_150217.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 251