• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

X-Files 2016

thetrailboss

Staff member
It is back....for six episodes. Last night was the first one right after the game.

Did anyone see it? Thoughts?

I liked it. Aliens and conspiracy! Hope it stays just as good. Heard that their ratings were very good.

drjeff

It is back....for six episodes. Last night was the first one right after the game.

Did anyone see it? Thoughts?

I liked it. Aliens and conspiracy! Hope it stays just as good. Heard that their ratings were very good.

I liked it as well, and plan on watching the second episode tonight!

Edd

I set it to record. Football, ever intrusive, shat all over the recording so I'll catch it on demand.

ScottySkis

The story I don't I loved it when I was young but I was tired to from drive to Platty then home then to Mc then back home.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Edd

I think it's in top form myself. Ep 1 got us into a revised version of the big conspiracy. In the old days, that got boring and confusing after a few years but I suspect they've learned their lessons about that.

Ep 2 was a classic one-off. Got a bit muddled and employed a lot of misdirection but the show did that frequently. Ep 3 was a well-done comedic piece.

It just really FEELS like the old X-Files, which is a nice surprise. Also, Gillian Anderson is looking fine. Her show, The Fall, is on Netflix and I recommend it highly.

Cannonball

I'm liking it. The only thing I'm not liking is that some of the conspiracy theory diatribes sound very similar to real life anti-government conspiracy theories that get perpetuated on Fox news. Fox has always blurred the line of news and entertainment, it almost feels like they are using X-Files as a vehicle to help stir up their nut case base.

thetrailboss

Staff member
I think it's in top form myself. Ep 1 got us into a revised version of the big conspiracy. In the old days, that got boring and confusing after a few years but I suspect they've learned their lessons about that.

Ep 2 was a classic one-off. Got a bit muddled and employed a lot of misdirection but the show did that frequently. Ep 3 was a well-done comedic piece.

It just really FEELS like the old X-Files, which is a nice surprise. Also, Gillian Anderson is looking fine. Her show, The Fall, is on Netflix and I recommend it highly.

Agree. The last episode was comedic....not my favorite type of X-Files episode, but still good.