• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Attitash 1/23/16

prsboogie

I'm going to slay Attitash tomorrow and devour tacos and Margaritas.

Cantina is the "taco" place your thinking of. Was going to be there on Monday but it looks as if it will be a washout with rain, WTF with this season already

Edd

It was not open today. My disappointment has no limit. I'd say more but I would just sound unreasonable.

Edd

Taco joint. Only weekends. Seems obvious but I get irrational when it comes to Mexican food. I want it.

bdfreetuna

Gotta get up to Wildcat this year, later in the season. Attitash, probably pass. Gonna get up to Cannon and ski some gnarly woods. Did you see the Ski Magazine laid out all the secret stashes at Cannon. Nice. Watched some YouTube videos of the stashes. Some are hairy as hell.

East Bowl looks great; there's that one down before mittersill, and then another one I forget the name with like a 20 foot huck. Not to mention Tramline and whatever the glades over there is.

Go get it.

Brad J

Was at Attitash today and was surprised at how well they recovered from rain and how much snow they made in a short time. With colder weather coming they will be in good shape for Feb vacations.

prsboogie

Was there Tuesday before the rain and besides a couple trails, the surface was pretty good, Humphrey's Ledge was awesome and Bear Peak very edgable