• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Moguls: what have you seen out there?

Savemeasammy

I'm hoping for some decent near-spring temps and soft bumps on Monday, and I'm wondering what's out there...? Have you seen any good bumps?

Sent from my iPad using AlpineZone mobile app

chuckstah

Hope that K doesn't flatten OL and Dipper before then? SR had solid bumps on Downdraft, but they were killed this week for the first time all year I think. Stowe should be good.

xwhaler

Flying Goose at Sunapee was pretty nice last Saturday. Deep base so maybe can withstand this latest thaw

Cornhead

Best bumps so far this year for me was Skyelark at K in December, loose, soft man-made. Tunkhannock at Elk was fun Friday, weird man-made Styrofoam bumps, easy to ski.

chuckstah

Sad to say, but I think the best bumps I skied all season were October 19, opening day at SR. They have been firmer or more inconsistent ever since. Gun snow sucks.

Savemeasammy

I think I can count on Sunapee as an option, but I'm not sure that the southerners who I'm hoping to ski with want to make the trek that far...

I'll be curious to see how much things soften up Sunday. That should be a pretty good indicator for Monday.

I saw that OL is coming online this weekend. I'm sure it will get bumped up, but the question will be how good the bumps are, and if they will keep the groomers off it...!

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobile app

Savemeasammy

Oh, and for the record, the best bump skiing for me was a spring day in December at Killington. It's been pretty sad...

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobile app

colinuberalles

Decent stuff, I'm a snowboarder so I generally avoid them but was able to do some nice kickers on the little powder out there.

4aprice

This Pic is last year but it could have been taken today as we played the bump game @ CBK today with Lower Cleo, Uncle Bills's building and some fun ones on Margies
DSCF4216_1_.jpg

DSCF4543_1_.jpg

A good one today in the Pocono's, gotta to get it while its there

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ