• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

FS Elan 888 skis, 177cm long with Marker Baron AT bindings - No Longer Available

MR. evil

FS Elan 888 skis, 177cm long with Marker Baron AT bindings

Purchase this setup about 5 years ago, but the skis were leftovers when I bought them. This setup had less than 10 days use as most of my ski time was spent at a small hill that didn't need this much ski. Asking $250 plus shipping. Delivery can be arranged for anyone living in MA or CT.

List Date: 1/31/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: FS Elan 888 skis, 177cm long with Marker Baron AT bindings
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

MR. evil

Are they g9od all mountain ski's

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

They are great all mountain skis. I bought them with the intention of using them as my goto skis for VT sking and to also get into some occasion side country skiing. But the seasons following there purchase 99% of my ski time was at Ski Sundown hacking my way though the mogul on other skis. Since then I have been having some knee issues and have not been on skis in several seasons.

ScottySkis

I sent you a PM.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Can you take payment if someone else pays u I tooally understand selling to someone else my budget is beyond tight. I can pay 50/a week

Last edited: