• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Powder alert! Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdfreetuna

What time do you expect precip to start falling?

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

It's gonna start in the morning and by the end of the day by 9" of fresh.

No I don't have a 2nd phone but I'm pretty sure I can take a screen shot or photo from another phone when I get home.

bdfreetuna

Someone bring up weather modifications and chem trails!

Sure. Yeah there is Cloud Seeding taking place in VT and the North region. Go to WeatherModification.com and look at their clients and locations. I don't know who's paying for it. I know NOAA is one of their clients. Look it up.

VTKilarney

Someone bring up weather modifications and chem trails!

I totally forgot about that! Was it Tuna who was the chem trail conspiracy theorist?

If that's the case, I take back what I said about Tuna trolling.

mriceyman

It's gonna start in the morning and by the end of the day by 9" of fresh.

No I don't have a 2nd phone but I'm pretty sure I can take a screen shot or photo from another phone when I get home.

Ok so it snows all day at k. Got it

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

wtcobb

See the above statement. It's not chemtrails. It's cloud seeding.

I tried planting some cloud seeds once. Maybe I didn't have the right type of fertilizer.

100_4383.jpg

bdfreetuna

No I don't believe in chemtrail conspiracies; see above.

Just adjusted my DIN from 7 to 9.25. Should be good tomorrow. Don't know why I had it so low before.

Oh yeah, probably that dislocated shoulder a few years ago. 185 length skis are made to go fast :)

Rossi Phanthom SC80 185. Sick skis. 2009 edition. I think I'll keep em for another year.

Last edited:

bdfreetuna

Maybe he's just gunning for a marketing job at a ski resort.

I have about 18-20 website projects lined up right now. No thanks.

Like I said, this business will sell for $5,000,000 when my father retires in a few years. I'll take a mil and find something else to do. Buy some land and a house and raise some kids for starters.

bdfreetuna

Nope. 300+ clients all across the USA and growing. We basically have no competition, except for one that wishes they were us and has plenty of money to buy us out. 5 million.

I'll probably stick around for a couple years to make sure quality control is up to speed.

wtcobb

Nope. 300+ clients all across the USA and growing. We basically have no competition, except for one that wishes they were us and has plenty of money to buy us out. 5 million.

Thanks, you've just given me a new business model with limited competition consisting of an owner getting ready to retire. I'll consider a $1M buyout now before growth cuts into your top line.

tumbler

I have about 18-20 website projects lined up right now. No thanks.

Like I said, this business will sell for $5,000,000 when my father retires in a few years. I'll take a mil and find something else to do. Buy some land and a house and raise some kids for starters.

We've reached a new douche level. Don't blow all of Daddy's money on the drugs you are on. Seriously, you are so cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.