• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Gunstock Conditions Saturday?

RISkier

Anyone have any knowledge of current conditions at Gunstock? Thinking about driving up this weekend and though we might try GS on Saturday. And is it typically crazy busy on Saturdays? Thanks.

frapcap

I live ~35 minutes away from there. If its anything like here yesterday, they got some hardcore rain. However, it is snowing here today and we expect ~4".

JFP

Anyone have any knowledge of current conditions at Gunstock? Thinking about driving up this weekend and though we might try GS on Saturday. And is it typically crazy busy on Saturdays? Thanks.
Was there last night, a few areas impacted by rain (I.e a few instances of pitting by groomer or undermining, & the park not open probably for preservation), but skiing the same conditions / amount open as last weekend/ Thurs night. Starting over in the trees though.

dlague

I like in concord just south of Gunstock and the snow we got should groom out nicely.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

RISkier

Thanks all. Think we'll head up that way in the morning. They seemed to have a reasonable amount open but boy, this winter has sucked and it's kind of a drive. But it sounds like conditions are at least good enough to have some fun. Thanks again!