• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Ski garment wash and repair

Edd

A guy at Wildcat told me about this place the other day. He sends his clothes there every season. I didn't ask him about prices but I might be tempted to use it.

http://rainypass.com/

moresnow

I have used them to repair a torn jacket. Not cheap, but quality work.

drjeff

For regular cleaning, I use Nikwax's Tech wash as directed per directions on the bottle.

For any repair work, I actually send my stuff to a dry cleaning chain in CT, Best Cleaners (www.bestcleaners.com), - Me and my wife ski with the owner and his wife regularly, and ours sons race together, their seamstresses do GREAT work on tech fabric repair in a quick time frame and at a fair price. They good folks and know the importance of properly performing technical fabrics, and have done everything for my some of my families ski garments from small tear repairs, to repairing a sleeve that got SHREDDED by one of our old dogs (seriously!!) to replacing zippers