• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

photos!

abc

I uploaded two pictures into my "album" yesterday. But I can't find it now.

This isn't the first time my uploaded photo disappeared. It's possible I needed to take one more step to "keep" the photo in the album which I didn't do?

Where's the idiot's guide to photo upload?

deadheadskier

Staff member
Easiest method is to upload as an attachment from either mobile app or cpu. That skips the album step all together.

You can also upload to a free web host and it will generate message forum tags to just copy and paste.

Looks like
) img]

bvibert

Staff member
Along the same lines as what DHS mentioned, are you sure you didn't uploaded them as an attachment instead of to your album?

abc

bvibert;937250 are you sure you didn't uploaded them as an attachment instead of to your album?[/QUOTE said:
No, I'm not sur5e of anything at all!

I did manage to post photos as suggested. But it seems they appeared TWICE for each one uploaded! I notice the same behavire on other post too.

Ice Queen

I was trying to post pictures and they all load sideways, although the orientation is correct when I view them on my screen. Is there a way to rotate images on the site after they're posted?

bvibert

Staff member
I was trying to post pictures and they all load sideways, although the orientation is correct when I view them on my screen. Is there a way to rotate images on the site after they're posted?

Can you tell me how you're posting the pictures? Are you on a computer or mobile device?

If on a computer, are you clicking on the "Insert Image" button in the editor, or are you using another method?

AZ insert image.JPG

If on a mobile device, which one, and are you using Tapatalk, the AZ app, or a mobile browser?

Ice Queen

I'm on a Dell notebook. I used that insert photo icon you have circled there. I ended up going back to my photo, saving it with a different orientation, then posting it again, that time it posted as it appeared on my screen. So I went back and re-saved it and posted it again, and like a previous poster on this forum, I had the problem of it showing up twice, and then I couldn't get rid of the wrong-way photo I thought I had "cancelled" from before. Oy vey this is way too hard.

bvibert

Staff member
I'm on a Dell notebook. I used that insert photo icon you have circled there. I ended up going back to my photo, saving it with a different orientation, then posting it again, that time it posted as it appeared on my screen. So I went back and re-saved it and posted it again, and like a previous poster on this forum, I had the problem of it showing up twice, and then I couldn't get rid of the wrong-way photo I thought I had "cancelled" from before. Oy vey this is way too hard.

Is the post somewhere that I can look at it, or did you give up?