• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Weekend Feb 26-28 2016

Jcb890

Taking some evening runs with my boy at Wawa. Couple slushy bumps on the second drop on Conifer's and caught Ralphs just after the groomer for some low angle corn cord turns. Just trying to make the best of it! Currently 50° at the base.

Last time I went (last week) - it was like an inch or two of sugar ontop of sheer ice. I'd take soft spring snow over that any day. If it has softened up, maybe we'll have to go some night this week.

prsboogie

I'd try to get there! It was a lot of fun Sunday night. Smiling like a giddy school girl trenching Conifer top to bottom of fresh cord, same with 10th and Smith😁

Jcb890

I'd try to get there! It was a lot of fun Sunday night. Smiling like a giddy school girl trenching Conifer top to bottom of fresh cord, same with 10th and Smith��

I never seem to get there when its freshly groomed. When do you normally go? For us, its usually weeknights after work. Tonight is out, so maybe we'll go Wed, Thurs or Fri night... however, might be some rain tomorrow then Thursday and Friday is back to cold, so it'll probably be icy

prsboogie

It was only my second day there this year, once on a Tuesday day when I was off and they had just opened the summit. Hoping to get up there next week again, gonna try to use two of my Ski VT passes this weekend, 😕

Jcb890

It was only my second day there this year, once on a Tuesday day when I was off and they had just opened the summit. Hoping to get up there next week again, gonna try to use two of my Ski VT passes this weekend, ��

There will be a group of us at Mt. Snow on the 6th I can get anyone who wants a group lift ticket rate. Just let me know.

I used my 1st Ski VT Pass last Saturday at Killington and we had a blast, conditions were quite good.