Help with choosing a new mtb - Page 3

AlpineZone

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    i liken a relaxed frame to a more stable, damp ski and a steeper tube to a turny slalom ski. If you like a "nimble" bike it is not just weight that affects the handling.
    form is a 4 letter word

Quote Originally Posted by crank View Post
    i liken a relaxed frame to a more stable, damp ski and a steeper tube to a turny slalom ski. If you like a "nimble" bike it is not just weight that affects the handling.
    Cool, good to know.
    Live for today

My new ride: https://www.rei.com/product/897213/g...-275-bike-2016
    Just got it couple of days ago. I'm really happy with the purchase. The bike is light, shifts flawlessly and overall feels really good. I'm looking forward to hitting the trails once we dry up a bit.
    Thanks again for everyone's input. It really did help me make a decision that I'm quite happy with.

The whole process of buying this bike was a bit surprising in many ways and the reason why I got it from REI was because it was the only shop that actively wanted to work with me.
    Live for today

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpsis View Post
    Just got it couple of days ago. I'm really happy with the purchase. The bike is light, shifts flawlessly and overall feels really good. I'm looking forward to hitting the trails once we dry up a bit.
    Thanks again for everyone's input. It really did help me make a decision that I'm quite happy with.

The whole process of buying this bike was a bit surprising in many ways and the reason why I got it from REI was because it was the only shop that actively wanted to work with me.
    Nice! Enjoy it.
    Brian

Nice! Enjoy it.
    Brian

Nice rig! Congratulations.

Nothing like a new ride. I bet your local trails are getting very close!

Sent from my LG-H345 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by snoseek View Post
    Nothing like a new ride. I bet your local trails are getting very close!

Sent from my LG-H345 using Tapatalk
    The ones behind my house have been ready all winter. Too bad I can't ride them now though.

Live, Ski or Die Trying!!!
    "Life is not measured by the numbers of breaths we take, but by the ski runs that take our breath away."

SKI THE EAST!!!!!!

Thread Information