• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Weekend March 11-13

Jcb890

Killington has said that Skyeship Stage 1 and lower Great Eastern are done for the season.

steamboat1

Killington has said that Skyeship Stage 1 and lower Great Eastern are done for the season.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is the last weekend for Bear also. Lower Wildfire had a lot of brown when I was last there Wed. & lower Skyeburst was melting fast with some brown starting to show. To bad because Outer Limits still had good coverage. Another trail (upper Bittersweet) isn't longed for this world either. They already closed upper Chute & Bunny Buster at Snowdon. Shame because upper Chute was probably my rotd Tues. but was a mess on Wed. Cascade, Double Dipper & lower East Fall still had good coverage as did the snowmaking trails in North Ridge area. Superstar of course was fine as was lower Skyelark but upper Skyelark as well as lower Bittersweet not so much. I don't think Highline will last much longer either. I can't say about the Needles area because I didn't ski there Wed.

ScottySkis

Hunter buying an awesome multi pass can't wait to ski hunter with friends. So many choices I love this pass.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

ScottySkis

Not high now. This thread for this weekend? I am skiing Hunter this weekend I hopefully will be with Mary though at hunter

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

cdskier

Ditto.
Headed up for Saturday morning to burn a SVT pass.

Was fun meeting up with you and skiing Saturday at Sugarbush! Was a good day (although way too early for spring conditions).

KustyTheKlown

whiteface summit was lots of fun yesterday
outer limits was lots of fun today

these conditions are a month early

sunday river and maybe cannon next weekend and i think that's gonna be all she wrote.