Three Month Seasonal Rental in Bartlett NH 3BR

AlpineZone

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Just wanted to see if anyone in this forum knows of a ski seasonal rental available for Jan 1 to April 1, 2017. Checking vrbo and the agents already but prices are a bit high. We ski Wildcat as a family so will mostly be doing several weekends. Thanks in advance...

Sent you a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelW View Post
    Just wanted to see if anyone in this forum knows of a ski seasonal rental available for Jan 1 to April 1, 2017. Checking vrbo and the agents already but prices are a bit high. We ski Wildcat as a family so will mostly be doing several weekends. Thanks in advance...
    This^^
    15-16 Killington 11-17-16

I've thought about doing the same in Waterbury. nicely central for vt skiing.
    ~the stars turn, and a time presents itself~

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelW View Post
    Maybe. Let's PM. We have a nice 3 bedroom, fenced in yard, good parking, seconds from Loon, easy drive to Cannon, Bretton Woods, Waterville. Not bad to Wildcat, Attitash, etc. We haven't rented before but might consider. (election trends have us seeking the same EU, CAN, AUS, etc).

Quote Originally Posted by Cannonball View Post
    Maybe. Let's PM. We have a nice 3 bedroom, fenced in yard, good parking, seconds from Loon, easy drive to Cannon, Bretton Woods, Waterville. Not bad to Wildcat, Attitash, etc. We haven't rented before but might consider. (election trends have us seeking the same EU, CAN, AUS, etc).
    Spend some time in the EU and you'll see even more dysfunction. Trust me.

Quote Originally Posted by VTKilarney View Post
    Trust me.
    I don't.

You have zero knowledge about my motivations, circumstances, or opportunities. So why exactly are you involving yourself in a conversation and mutual opportunity I'm trying to discuss with the OP?

I don't.

You have zero knowledge about my motivations, circumstances, or opportunities. So why exactly are you involving yourself in a conversation and mutual opportunity I'm trying to discuss with the OP?
    You have such thin skin. If you wanted a private chat you should have initiated one. This may come as a shock to you, but if you post something in an open forum, people tend to comment. Go figure. Frankly, you come across as a bully. Definitely not the type of person I would ever rent from, but that's just me.

But like I said, if you believe that you'll escape political dysfunction in the EU, the joke will surely be on you. But have at it if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by VTKilarney View Post
    You have such thin skin. If you wanted a private chat you should have initiated one. This may come as a shock to you, but if you post something in an open forum, people tend to comment. Go figure. Frankly, you come across as a bully.

But like I said, if you believe that you'll escape political dysfunction in the EU, the joke will surely be on you. Especially with skin as thin as yours. But have at it if you want.
    A) I did initiate a private chat. With you. I told you to fuck off.

B ) I made zero mention of political dysfunction. You can assume whatever you want, but if you assume you're likely to run the risk of being wildly wrong. Which you are. As usual.

A) I did initiate a private chat. With you. I told you to fuck off.
    Keeping it classy. Just what I look for in a long-term landlord.

I love how you treat me ten times worse than I've ever treated you, but you feel entitled to the high road. Whatever you need to float your boat, I guess.

Thread Information