• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Three Month Seasonal Rental in Bartlett NH 3BR

MichaelW

Just wanted to see if anyone in this forum knows of a ski seasonal rental available for Jan 1 to April 1, 2017. Checking vrbo and the agents already but prices are a bit high. We ski Wildcat as a family so will mostly be doing several weekends. Thanks in advance...

prsboogie

Just wanted to see if anyone in this forum knows of a ski seasonal rental available for Jan 1 to April 1, 2017. Checking vrbo and the agents already but prices are a bit high. We ski Wildcat as a family so will mostly be doing several weekends. Thanks in advance...

This^^

Cannonball

Maybe. Let's PM. We have a nice 3 bedroom, fenced in yard, good parking, seconds from Loon, easy drive to Cannon, Bretton Woods, Waterville. Not bad to Wildcat, Attitash, etc. We haven't rented before but might consider. (election trends have us seeking the same EU, CAN, AUS, etc).

VTKilarney

Maybe. Let's PM. We have a nice 3 bedroom, fenced in yard, good parking, seconds from Loon, easy drive to Cannon, Bretton Woods, Waterville. Not bad to Wildcat, Attitash, etc. We haven't rented before but might consider. (election trends have us seeking the same EU, CAN, AUS, etc).

Spend some time in the EU and you'll see even more dysfunction. Trust me.

VTKilarney

I don't.

You have zero knowledge about my motivations, circumstances, or opportunities. So why exactly are you involving yourself in a conversation and mutual opportunity I'm trying to discuss with the OP?

You have such thin skin. If you wanted a private chat you should have initiated one. This may come as a shock to you, but if you post something in an open forum, people tend to comment. Go figure. Frankly, you come across as a bully. Definitely not the type of person I would ever rent from, but that's just me.

But like I said, if you believe that you'll escape political dysfunction in the EU, the joke will surely be on you. But have at it if you want.

Cannonball

You have such thin skin. If you wanted a private chat you should have initiated one. This may come as a shock to you, but if you post something in an open forum, people tend to comment. Go figure. Frankly, you come across as a bully.

But like I said, if you believe that you'll escape political dysfunction in the EU, the joke will surely be on you. Especially with skin as thin as yours. But have at it if you want.

A) I did initiate a private chat. With you. I told you to fuck off.

B ) I made zero mention of political dysfunction. You can assume whatever you want, but if you assume you're likely to run the risk of being wildly wrong. Which you are. As usual.

VTKilarney

A) I did initiate a private chat. With you. I told you to fuck off.
Keeping it classy. Just what I look for in a long-term landlord.

I love how you treat me ten times worse than I've ever treated you, but you feel entitled to the high road. Whatever you need to float your boat, I guess.

VTKilarney

Don't worry, there isn't enough money in CT to pay me to rent to an entitled DB like you. And how exactly is this any of your business?
Still so classy. I can completely understand why you would rip someone a new asshole if they made an unrelated (by your own admission) single comment about political dysfunction in the EU. Oh, wait... I can't understand it. Such anger!

Last edited:

Cannonball

Still so classy. I can completely understand why you would rip someone a new asshole if they made an unrelated (by your own admission) single comment about political dysfunction in the EU. Oh, wait... I can't understand it. Such anger!

So why don't you explain for us how your unrelated comment (by your own admission) about political dysfunction in the EU has anything to do with the OP's request for a seasonal rental. Alcohol maybe?

prsboogie

So DOES anyone know of a reasonably priced rental in No Conway/Bartlett area?

VTKilarney

So why don't you explain for us how your unrelated comment (by your own admission) about political dysfunction in the EU has anything to do with the OP's request for a seasonal rental. Alcohol maybe?
I'd be happy to.

Before I posted a comment, you had said this:
(election trends have us seeking the same EU, CAN, AUS, etc).

I took this to mean that you were less than pleased with election trends in the United States, and were therefore considering spending time outside of the United States. So, either:
a) I was correct; or
b) I was mistaken.

Let's give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that I was mistaken. For a simple mistake, you believed that the best way to respond was by engaging in a tirade of telling me to "fuck off" (both here and in a private message), calling me a "douche bag", etc.

I'll be blunt, Cannonball. You are a bully. As I said earlier, I have not once treated you remotely as abusively as you feel entitled to treat me. It doesn't bother me, but it certainly doesn't justify your feeling an air of superiority. I can assure you of that.

At this point, there really isn't any value in continuing to go back and forth about this. Unless you want to, which would be pretty hypocritical since your whole premise is that I shouldn't be a participant in this thread. So assuming you are not a complete hypocrite, why don't we just move on and put this in the past. Consider that suggestion to be an extension of an olive branch.

Last edited:

Cannonball

I'd be happy to.

Before I posted a comment, you had said this:

I took this to mean that you were less than pleased with election trends in the United States, and were therefore considering spending time outside of the United States. So, either:
a) I was correct; or
b) I was mistaken.

Let's give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that I was mistaken. For a simple mistake, you believed that the best way to respond was by engaging in a tirade of telling me to "fuck off" (both here and in a private message), calling me a "douche bag", etc.

I'll be blunt, Cannonball. You are a bully. As I said earlier, I have not once treated you remotely as abusively as you feel entitled to treat me. It doesn't bother me, but it certainly doesn't justify your feeling an air of superiority. I can assure you of that.

At this point, there really isn't any value in continuing to go back and forth about this. Unless you want to, which would be pretty hypocritical since your whole premise is that I shouldn't be a participant in this thread. So assuming you are not a complete hypocrite, why don't we just move on and put this in the past. Consider that suggestion to be an extension of an olive branch.

Let's see how succinctly I can address the points of your lengthy comment:
a) you're mistaken,
b) "kindly fuck off" is a request not a tirade,
C) you're right in assuming I'm not a hypocrite so thank you for no longer participating in this thread, it's in the past. The end.

VTKilarney

Let's see how succinctly I can address the points of your lengthy comment:
a) you're mistaken,
b) "kindly fuck off" is a request not a tirade,
C) you're right in assuming I'm not a hypocrite so thank you for no longer participating in this thread, it's in the past. The end.

I tried. I really did. Hopefully some day you can find a way to refrain from engaging in hypocritical, bullying behavior. In the meantime I'm just glad that your true persona has come out before anyone entered into a rental agreement. If being subjected to your abuse saves somebody else from the same, I'm happy to have been of help to your next potential victim.

Go ahead and send me more private messages telling me to "fuck off" if you'd like. I'm quite used to it from you at this point and it just reinforces that you are merely a sad, angry bully of a man. But you'll never look in the mirror. Bullies never do.

Keep this conversation going if you wish. Or don't. It's entirely your call. Just don't expect me "fuck off" because you tell me to ad naseum. If you haven't figured it out by now, your bullying is not having its intended effect.

Last edited:

VTKilarney

By the way, Cannonball, you are not just a bully. You are also a disingenuous. In the 2016/2017 Season Pass thread you said this:
I'm holding out until November to decide. Depending on how things shake out I may be looking into season passes abroad.

Taken together with this statement from you:
(election trends have us seeking the same EU, CAN, AUS, etc).

It's quite clear what you were talking about, despite your best efforts to deny it as part of your zeal to bully me.

My original comment stands. If you want to experience political dysfunction spend some time in the EU.

If telling me to "fuck off" for merely giving you a friendly, helpful, cautionary warning from an actual EU citizen is still your concept of a proper response, now would be the time to do so.

Last edited: