• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

So Who's Done?

boston_e

Looks like I am not heading north this weekend after all... so with that in mind I think it is pretty safe to say that I am done.

chuckstah

K Fri and Saturday, if there's a weather window, and it looks good to me. Hope the Ebay vouchers are good. Cant beat $1. For 4.

bdfreetuna

Well I got up to Killington yesterday after all. Chalk it up. Now I think there's no way I could possibly not be "done".

Dickc

I was hoping to get one more to Killington before it closes, but with it not being groomed, I'm not going to go. I met with a spine surgeon last week and in about one month I'm going to have the low back fixed. Hope after that is done I can ski some bumps again.

chuckstah

I was hoping to get one more to Killington before it closes, but with it not being groomed, I'm not going to go. I met with a spine surgeon last week and in about one month I'm going to have the low back fixed. Hope after that is done I can ski some bumps again.

Almost sure it will be groomed this coming Friday, as it was last week. Snow will have to be moved to fill in the two thin areas, as well as the bridges to and from the lift, unless it is walk on. Grooming lasted an hour or so Friday, and there were no monster bumps even at 1 when rain sent me packing.

sull1102

Finished today hiking Superstar, solid end to the worst season ever and my first day riding in June.