• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Bag Balm

thetrailboss

Staff member
Yes, this is a real product. It is a heavy moisturizer that was invented for cow udders on farms and is made in my hometown. Turns out that it works great for really dry hands and wind burn. I use it a lot in the winter and for lip balm every once in a while. The family that owned it sold it to a group of investors who are expanding it--they are making a medium-sized tin and now a tube. If you haven't tried it you should.

http://www.wcax.com/category/166239/video-landing-page?clipId=12388520&autostart=true

ctenidae

Excellent product. For sore muscles, try Tiger Balm. DO NOT mix them up, particularly in certain, ahem, sensitive areas.

thetrailboss

Staff member
Excellent product. For sore muscles, try Tiger Balm. DO NOT mix them up, particularly in certain, ahem, sensitive areas.

:lol: Exactly.

About ten years ago I got my first case of bad eczema on my hand. Doctor prescribed a steroid cream. I used it for two months with no success. Was up home and my Mom said, "you should try Bag Balm." Bag what? Got a tin for $7.99. No joke the eczema cleared in two days. It worked because the Balm sticks so well to the skin.

yeggous

This stuff is amazing. I was tipped off to it a few years ago on a trip to Jay Peak. I now keep a tin of it in my boot bag.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobile app

tumbler

Yes, this is a real product. It is a heavy moisturizer that was invented for cow udders on farms and is made in my hometown. Turns out that it works great for really dry hands and wind burn. I use it a lot in the winter and for lip balm every once in a while. The family that owned it sold it to a group of investors who are expanding it--they are making a medium-sized tin and now a tube. If you haven't tried it you should.

http://www.wcax.com/category/166239/video-landing-page?clipId=12388520&autostart=true

Been using it for years. Got turned onto it making snow and using it on the face to prevent frostbite. Use it on the kids skiing now for the same purpose. They keep a tube in their coats.

Terry

Great stuff. Use it all the time for any skin iritations. Soothe blisters, burns, itching, swamp ass and any skin iritations. Keep a tin at home and one at work in my toolbox.